hey, i know you like the locket above - go to my shop to buy it :)I'm feeling a bit wordy today. A lot of things have dawned on me over the course of my 9 hours spent in my fluorescent light filled office on this Wednesday. In the words of the Dude "new shit has come to light"
I think I'll list them below:
1. I don't dress like myself 79% of the time. It really dawned on me today. My boots - not me. These black pants - not me. Okay, the purple turtleneck is right up my alley, but the rest, not me.
2. I go through periods of losing and finding myself. I think I'm in between times now where I realize myself has kind of been lost and I need to go bring it home again. It's been a rough year since last September so it's only to be expected - but it's time to rope me back in... starting...now.
3. My tummy is bigger than it should be. I want to do something about it but don't want to all at the same time. Damn smaller sized clothes and pictures of me from 2004.
4. I'm stressed knowing that I could do so much more on Etsy/crafting than I do but don't have the time to do it. I spend almost another full time week working on my jewelry and yarn besides working at Walton Arts Center so I really don't have more time to spare. Not sure I'll ever have time to do only that, but it is nice to dream about.
5. My car is a piece of work. I think the front tires are going to fall off soon.
6. I like my office makeover. It's good for my creative chi - too bad I'm at work not being creative when I'm surrounded by my office makeover.
7. I will start counting down the days until my trip to Austin next month. Starting with today - 23 days until go time.
8. Are any bad pictures with me tagged in them on Facebook? I should go check.
There - I think those were the major thoughts that came out of today. I've just been busy and sometimes that gets my mind going. I'm glad I was able to share it all with you.