2.15.2009

Just For You

psst... I made you all a little something this week - well, a few little somethings.


I think they turned out nicely... don't you?









It's been a chilly weekend and is currently snowing just a slight, little tiny bit outside of my window so the warm, snuggly yarn seemed appropriate.



Make sure to come by and get yours before everyone else does.








The Sweet Boy and I are going out for a Valentine's Day weekend date this evening (we both worked yesterday) so I'm off to get gussied up. Enjoy the yarn!

4 comments:

Junque Rethunque said...

a valentine's date would be nice. Hope you had fun! :)

Sunny said...

Gorgeous yarn! Hope your date was as lovely.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, those are beautiful! I especially love that last one. Just magnificent!!

The Frampers said...

gorgeous color combinations!