12.05.2007

Pay it forward...

As seen at Dancing Mooney's Blog, a Pay if Forward promise...

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF (Pay it forward) exchange. I'm not sure what that gift will be. It will be a surprise! The only thing you have to do in return is to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (And you gotta follow through!)

It's easy - if you are one of the first three... scratch that...4 comments on this blog posting, I'll send you something handmade by me. Can't count the first one, that is where this came from! What it will be is a surprise, and surprises are fun!

If you want to play along, copy and paste the above paragraph on your blog, and three other lucky people will be recipients of your handmade work.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you found the post!!
;)
Have fun with your craftyness....

Junque Rethunque said...

I'm no. 2! I'm no. 2!

Field Notes said...

Count me in :)

Your wire jewelry is very pretty! Glad you found me so I could find you.