11.16.2008

Two times a charm?

This little gem sold twice today pushing my sales up to 160 on Etsy (7 for the Orbital design alone). I did a happy dance, but not too much of one. It's late and my body can only handle so much dancing when it's late.

I've been doing a lot of knitting this weekend. My crafting room is still in shambles, but the new floor in that room is down and I should be able to move stuff back in tomorrow night. Then I'll be able to package all of the orders and special gifties (all purchases in November get a free gift) and get those in the mail on Tuesday morning.

I think that is all I have to say tonight. I had plans to update my street team blog too, but I'm not feeling as talkative as I thought I was. Perhaps I'll have more to say tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats on the sales, I can see why that necklace sells so well, it's beautiful.