11.30.2007

They like me... they really like me

I love coming home after a long day and finding my jewelry featured in someone's treasury. This time I found my earrings in RUSSIAN Style Holidays by vaivanat. I was honored to be included in such a wonderful treasury and seeing this always makes me giddy.


Vaivanat is an Etsy artist who works with felt - no, not the kind of felt you pick up 5 squares for a $1 at the craft store, but she actually felts wool and creates amazing things from it. She does cozies, necklaces, bracelets/cuffs, bags, brooches, and earrings.

I'm very glad she featured me in a treasury as it has led me to her wonderful shop and now I just have to patiently wait until I make a couple of sales so I can go snatch up this bracelet (I'm disciplining myself to not buy anymore until I make another sale!).



This bracelet is my favorite from her shop if I was forced to just pick one favorite...





...but if I get two favorites, then I'm going to go with this necklace as well.



Tomorrow is an art bazaar by the Northwest Arkansas Community Creative Center at Walton Arts Center's Nadine Baum Studios (say that one 3 times fast). I plan on making it out to support some amazing local artists and suggest anyone in the area do the same.

Bon nuit.

No comments: