11.29.2007

Goodies in the mail


purchased from http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5133005

I had recently purchased some felted knitting needle covers from projectfelt on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=6518107) and they came packaged with the cutest 1 inch "Buy Handmade" button. That started me on a mission to find my own "Buy Handmade" buttons. During my quest I not only found the buttons, but also an "I heard Etsy" button and some of the cutest, tiny envelopes with cards perfect for "Thank Yous" with my Etsy orders (purchased from http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5274115). I went crazy (but the money comes from PayPal which has come from sales, so it's not like it is really coming out of my pocket). I can't wait for my next order to come in so I can package them with this cute button ($15+ in sales of course... the earrings don't get a button... but 2 pairs of earrings do).

My crafting energy has lately been going into a scarf. I can't post it on here as it is a gift and I don't want peeping eyes to spy on it. I like it so far, but it's taking a while as it uses small needles - so I'll have to decide on how much I like it later. As soon as it's large enough to not be laughable, I'll post pics of it.

And finally, I received a very nice gift card from my best friend for my 27th b-day (it was Tuesday, BTW). I've been trying to decide what to get her for her birthday and it dawned on me - DUH - something from Etsy. I looked and looked... and looked and looked. I was having trouble finding something. She's pretty traditional when it comes to jewelry (think James Avery). I finally did find something and I know she will love it! I'll post pictures when it gets to my house.

No comments: