5.21.2009

I'm down...

But I'm not out. After a whirlwind trip to Minneapolis this past weekend to watch my fabulous brother graduate from Law School, I decided to get sick.

Yup. It seemed like the most logical thing to do. Hey, I was already exhausted and far behind on life because I had been on the road for 4 days, why not add to it with the cold from hell? It wouldn't be so bad, getting over this cold, if someone hadn't slipped roofies into my Robitussin. WHO DID IT - was it you? You? You over there? Someone did it. I took some last night before getting 10 hours of sleep and here it is almost 24 hours later and I'm still feeling it. That's some crazy, strong medicine.

Anywho, I didn't let this cold get me down completely. I managed to spin up 4 yarns yesterday to restock my shop this weekend. You see, one of my yarns was featured as an Etsy find this week which led to a plethora of sales (yay - money dance) and my shop is bare. So, these yarns should help bulk it up. You can drool over them in the picture above, I know you want to... it's okay, I did.

I'm hoping to have beat the sick by this weekend since it's a lovely three day weekend. It might rain all weekend, but that doesn't mean I have to be sick and watch the rain, I can feel better and spin, dye, cook, bake bread... the options are endless.

But for now, for now I go rest with a box of Kleenex beside me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww sweetie, I hope you feel better soon!

Lovely new yarns too!

Buckette said...

Please , please feel better! Love your new artwork.

Sunny said...

Yea to sales...boo to sickness!