7.18.2008

Treasury Sweetness

I've been quite blessed as far as Etsy goes during the past couple of weeks. I sold 7 necklaces while I was away on vacation (shall I travel more?) and am currently a part of three four treasuries. I truly am greatful for all of the wonderful people out there who showcase the works of art of other people. I've had trouble browsing the Etsy Treasuries this week due to so many of them being created recently. The first one I found was a BEAUTIFUL creation by DancingMooney:The same necklace was also featured in a treasury dedicated to birds created by boutikihut:
And then one of my bracelets was featured in a sea related treasury by sosorosey:
Over in Treasury West I found this little gem by ElegantIntentions:Just thought I'd share my bit of happiness this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, you are just all over the place! Well deserved too!! Your shop is looking beautiful hun!!