7.18.2008

Coffee = fuel

Since returning home from New Orleans, I've been nothing but sleepy. I haven't wanted to get out of bed in the morning, I've been taking naps just after work, I even contemplated a 20 minute nap during lunch today, but instead chose to go grocery shopping. I just spent 30 minutes on the couch snoozing and I'm still exhausted. I'm hoping one of the things I brought home from The Big Easy (seen above) will perk me up a bit later. I plan on sipping some coffee with hot milk (the closest thing I have to a cafe au lait) out on the front porch.

I'll probably be able to sit on my new front porch by next weekend. We get the keys to the place on Monday which will allow the Sweet Boy and I to start moving stuff over during the evenings. We'll move the big stuff over next weekend. I'm most excited about getting back to a normal routine. I'm tired of walking around boxes, stubbing toes on stacks of boxes, banging needs on piles of boxes. I'm ready to be moved in and box free (although I'm not going to lie, dumpster diving for boxes at work today was mildly entertaining).

I find myself peeking at my beads, longing to make some necklaces to list on Etsy. Perhaps that is a sign to get my bootie over to the table and start creating.

And with that, goodnight.

No comments: