5.26.2008

Up For a Trade?


I have found that trading on Etsy is one of my favorite activities. I feel like it's taking a step back in time to a place when you used to barter your goods for the wares of others. I always have a ton of stuff to make jewelry and I don't always have a ton of money to spend, so it only makes sense that paying in jewelry can be a good thing.

I've received many great things via trade (some pictured here - click on pictures to go to Etsy shop) and have not been let down yet.

If you are interested in trading, there is a list of Etsy shops that are open to trades here: http://etsytraders.blogspot.com/ but I'm not sure how often it is updated. Some shops list that they are trade friendly and you can find many threads in the Etsy forums about it.

So if you are short on funds but not on goodies in your shop - check out trading. I know you'll find something you want.

No comments: