5.09.2008

They're Here!

I have listed some of my necklaces into my shop tonight. They are brand new, never before seen in Idyll Hands' Etsy shop. I made these for my most recent craft fair and liked them so much, I thought I'd offer them to my customers. Keep your eye on the shop as I'll be adding more almost daily for the next week.

In other craft fair news, I finally completed the application packet for the Bella Vista Arts and Crafts Festival taking place in October. They were very particular about what they wanted pictures of and such, so I had a hard time getting that together (we won't even get into the artists statement that they wanted). Thankfully, PunkinHead handled the application for The Clothesline Fair, so I didn't have to worry with that one.

I was featured on the front page this week. Proof found here:

I haven't sold a bracelet since hanging out there for about an hour one morning, but I did sell 6 pairs of earrings yesterday. Coincidence? I think not. My earrings were not featured, but I find it hard to believe that people can resist them once they see them. I certainly can't. I'm dying to sit down and make some more to replace the sold ones, but I desperately need to finish a custom order of 3 bridesmaids bracelets. Work first, fun later.

2 comments:

Junque Rethunque said...

I think the necklaces are my favorite things you have made yet. And that's saying something, cuz I LURV your bracelets!

Anonymous said...

I get lots of compliments on the bracelet you made. It really is beautiful. That said, I am now completely smitten with this necklace: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11662847

purrrrty!