5.15.2008

An Etsy Fave Branches Out

One of my favorite Etsy shops and bloggers recently posted about bloggers helping bloggers. She discussed the concept of PIF (pay it foward) in a blog and applying it to this method. What is this method you ask? Well, it's basically the "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" method. I'll feature this seller and they will, in turn, feature me in a blog post. It's a grand idea but I think I'll just take it one more step in a different direction and just blog about her because I love her shops (both of them).

Dancing Mooney and MooneysMarket are two of the better shops out there. Dancing Mooney has some great jewelry at very affordable prices (perfect for today's economy). I've purchased a pendant from the shop and every time I have it adorning my neck, I get a compliment. There is really something for everyone - earrings, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, and one of my favorites, collage art and ACEOs. You can see some of her lovely earrings above.

Just in case her jewelry isn't fabulous enough, she's recently started selling soaps. Over at MooneysMarket you can find all kinds of soaps in all kinds of yummy scents. Her prices are better than many soap shops on Etsy and she even has a sampler pack which is my favorite way to try out multiple scents and get the biggest bang for my buck. Some of my favorite listings from her shop are Eucalyptus Mint Soap, Warm Sugar Goats Milk Soap, and Pink Grapefruit.

So RUN, don't walk, over to her two shops and enjoy what she has to offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY Gosh!!! Thank you so much for posting this!!! I've been so caught up lately getting my soap shop going, and projects around the house, I haven't been reading my friends blogs as loyally as I should... so this was such a sweet surprise! Thank you so much hun!

Today we are planing a Magnolia tree and a plum tree in our yard... hehee...

Happy Memorial Day To you, my friend!!!

Janell