6.18.2009

'Cause I'm kind of popular like that


The lovely Janell over at MooneysMusings awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger award today. I suppose I'll accept this award since I do consider myself creative... and I blog... so I suppose I'm qaulified.

Oh, and I'm highly honored as Janell has been one of my favorite bloggers since I started blogging about my Etsy/Garden/Cooking things.



Here are the rules of the award:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. List seven things you love.
4. List seven blogs you love.
5. Leave a message for your nominees, so they know they've won the award.

Seven Things that I Love ~
1. my sweet boy
2. my family
3. my closest friends
4. my Schmoo cat
5. getting my hands dirty in my garden
6. wooly things (yarn, spinning, fiber prep - love it all)
7. cooking

Seven Blogs that I Love ~
1. JunqueRethunque
2. CloudLoverDesigns
3. Hobbledehoy
4. So Mellifluous
5. And Now Ladies and Gentlemen
6. Oh, well, la-la
7. Casserole

3 comments:

Christina said...

:) CONGRATULATIONS!

Michelle said...

You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to check out some new blogs!
:D