3.08.2008

A Bit of a Makeover

After taking many batches of photos for my Etsy shop that I was quite proud of, I figured it was time to get rid of the unsavory photos and replace them all. Anytime I use the word "replace" that usually means it will take the bulk of my day to do. This was no exception.

I took a plethora of pictures and took many minutes uploading all of them, editing them, cropping, etc etc etc, and finally, I had a batch I liked. Now to just load them up on to Etsy. I'm still working on that right now as that is the longest process.

Prior to my picture extravaganza this afternoon, I planted my pepper and tomato seeds. They will settle down in my dining room for a few more weeks until it's warm enough outside to start setting them out on the porch during daylight hours. I was a bit more picky and choosy with my seeds this year. Last year I have weird hopes of having more tomatoes than I could throw a shoe at. What that resulted in was, well, more tomato plants than I could throw a shoe at and not very many tomatoes because I couldn't keep up with the up keep. I'll do better about that this year. As soon as they start to sprout, I get some lovely pictures taken for all to see.

Off to finish the shop update and start on some yarn.

5 comments:

Junque Rethunque said...

Yay for up keep you can keep up with. And of course, the photos are fantastic.

Oh Mandie said...

ugh. I've been needing to do that whole good pics for bad pics swap out thing too.... but am FAR too lazy and WAY to big a procrastinator

Let some of your etsy shop keeping skills rub off on me please!

Anne said...

OMG you are so much better than I am! I THINK about taking new photos, but never get around to actually doing it. In fact, reading your post just gave me my productivity fix for the day. Now I can just go and plop my butt on the couch.

idyll hands said...

Heheh - sending shop keeping skills your way, henhouse.

And Casserole, I just have to sit down and do it... or hate my other pictures enough :)

BeadedBaubles said...

Your photos look wonderful. I need to take some better pictures too. It does take forever doesn't it?