7.10.2010

Things Said

Here's a snippet from a conversation with the Sweet Boy that I'd never though I'd overhear:

Sweet Boy to his best friend "We'll all three have to travel to Austin in the next year so you can see how cool it is"

Sweet Boy's best friend "Maybe next spring?"

Sweet Boy "Sure... but Erin and I will probably go again before that"

Ummm... did hell just freeze over? Is the Sweet Boy actually looking forward to going back to Texas? This conversation was had during a discussion about moving there. I know, that's shocking enough for one lifetime in itself, but his giddiness in taking more than one trip there in the next year just leaves me confounded.

Completely and utterly confounded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, that's so cool! I am 'all' about living where you love to be! Yay!!

*keeping my fingers crossed*

idyll hands said...

Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed too. I love where I am, but I REALLY love Austin :)