The same applies to Christmas wish lists. I've found myself drawn to peaceful things, homey things, things for nesting, things to take naps in, crafty things, a few cute things to put on my dinner table in the chance that I have a dinner party with guests one day... just things here and there. I thought this blog might be a good place to start that list. It can be used by those looking to get me a special gift or I might decide to use it when I'm out doing some flea market shopping during the 2 weeks I'm off of work in December. Rest assured, I won't be terribly devastated if no one uses it... just a little devastated (kidding... maybe).
- Quilts - preferably older (there are a lot at my mom's house, hopefully I'll get some of my favorites but am open to ones not from my mom's house too)
- Head board for my guest /nap room - again, preferably older (I think naps are best taken in a bed with a headboard)
- Vintage serving platters - I have a few, but wouldn't hate a few more
- Wall shelves for my dining room so I have a place to put my collections
- Bookshelves with glass doors/fronts for my wool collection
- Smallish hanging pots for my plants I have to bring indoors during the winter (preferably vintage or vintage in style)
- Vintage sugar and creamer sets (I'm wanting to start a new collection)
Before I was only partially serious.
Happy Monday everyone!